293 ratings (4.154 average)
What's new in this version (2.6.1):
# changes in v. 2.6:
- fixed some issues for android 4.x
- improved flash support
- added sort feature (only PRO version)
- added backup/restore
- fixed "back" problem
# changes in v. 2.5:
- fixed problems with chinese encoding
- increased compatibility with many more sites
- fixed css issues
# changes in v. 2.1:
- global options to increase dwnld speed and to change folde
Download Web Pages for Offline Viewing:
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day; then you can browse the content also when you have no WiFi connection. In this way you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
You can also open html files saved in SD Card from your PC.
Remember that if you want to save not only the first page, but also linked pages, simply set "Max Depth level for links" > 0 and then set the max links you want to download.
If (for some site) you continue to see only the first page try these options in this order:
- increase the max links per page and max links per site
- if the site has a mobile version, use directly the mobile url (for ex. cnnmobile.com or mobile.nytimes.com,...)
- try changing User Agent: Firefox, IE, iPhone or iPad
- in complex sites, limit the number of links to download, using the option "Only links containing the text" (see the help for more info)
- send me the link with the problem using the contextual menu item "Report link problem": I'll try to answer to all
If you need some specific feature, just ask and you'll get!
P.S. to help me to improve the app, send me via email (and not only in the market feedbacks) possible errors or links with problems: in that way I can contact you to give you the solution or fix the problem in the next releases.
Last comments from Android Market
Nice app & useful. Needs control for depth of fetch, not only total links/pages loaded. Also, integration with standard browsers would be very nice.
Giovanni Quijada (*****)
Great app!!! I live in NY and Iuse the subway alot, its a must have. Schedule missing.
Can not use it, my device does not have a sdcard, but mounts a udev device on usb stick insert. Could target location be configurable?
Should include option to download Flash objects, when downloading. Otherwise works
Nice app. depth & other new controls make this very useful now.
Great idea, but simply doesn't work...downloads top level page only, not linked pages.
Excellent job, works really well. The most useful app I have. Can read my favourite web on London Underground. Developer really helpful with updating.
Works on HTC Hero. Web page format slightly off of original in some cases.
Great app!! Like to see zoom controls on saved pages