38 ratings (3.237 average)
An Agile Activity manager that implements the Pomodoro Technique. It lets the user define his/her own tasks with deadlines, as well as retrieving detailed remote tasks from one or more Trac systems.
It features easy and fast access to all the features within a couple of clicks.
Pomodroid a free/opensource application that is evolving, based on your feedbacks. I am also looking for volunteers, being them designers, developers or simple willing to send suggestions!
IMPORTANT! Press the MENU button on first start to set Preferences for selecting
-Simple Mode (minimal,screenshot 1)
-Advanced Mode (all,screensot 2)
* Basic Mode and Advanced Mode: the first jails the user in the TodoToday sheet and enables only the basic features of Pomodroid, all within a single touch.
* Advanced Mode unlocks all features (including remote Service feature) and other options.
* Quick Insert Mode further simplifies the insertion of a new Activity
* Organization of activities in an Activity Inventory Sheet, including the deadline
* Pickup of activities from the AIS and put them in the Todo Today Sheet
* Manual insertion of activities, including deadlines
* Face an activity (Run a Pomodoro/Break a Pomodoro)
* Registration of a completed Pomodoro in the activity
* Short Break and Long Break alerts (after 4 completed Pomodoros)
* Postpone an Activity (i.e. remove it from TTS but not from AIS)
* Edit an Activity
* Finish an Activity
* Remove an Activity
* Retrieval of user's activities from one or more Trac servers (XML-RPC plugin must be installed in Trac).
* Gathering of metrics during a Pomodoro session
Detailed description of the activity when user performs a long click on it
- Bugs fixing
- Custom icons
- User Interface enhancements
- Better timer implementation when Pomodroid goes in background
Last comments from Android Market
Timer lacks too many basic settings (like changing ringtones) to be useful. Back button shouldn't reset timer, that's what the stop button is for!
No server required anymore, app improved a lot.
Far too elaborate, requiring a lot of explicit task setup for a very simple non-ticking timer. Pomodoro Addicted is a lot more straightforward.
Yeah, this server stuff is simply incomprehensible.
I found this application too complex for my needs. I never even set a task before uninstalling - sorry
Doesn't work while screen is off. Doesn't allow using the back button while timer is on. Draws buttons is a non-standard ugly way.
Nice concept, but the developer probably don't have time to fix bugs and improve the apps :(