10 ratings (4.200 average)
What's new in this version (1.2):
improved background graphics!
the background will be beautifull from stage 10!
Do you know what the Hayabusa is?
It is a small asteroid probe made by Japan Aerospace eXploration Agency, JAXA.
It traveled to asteroid called Itokawa, landed the surface, collected sample rocks and dusts, and returned to the earth.
This game system is based on many other landing games, but simulates landing sequence of the asteroid prove.
It first tosses beacon marker to test the landing position and then go for landing.
How to play
1. Choose "Start" or "Option".
2. When you choose "Option", you can set the difficulty of the game.
3. When you press "Start", the game begins after choosing your prove.
4. To controll the prove, all you need to do is to tilt the phone.
5. When the prove is inside of the "Beacon Toss Area", tap the screen to toss the beacon marker to set the landing point.
6. After beacon was landed on the surface of the asteroid, controll your prove to land around the beacon.