11615 ratings (4.466 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.1):
* Support for GO Launcher icon packs (Select Icon > Others).
* Added last selection button.
* Added auto encode option for shortcuts.
* Other enhancements and bug fixes.
Desktop VisualizeR(DVR) makes shortcuts or widgets with the image specified or the icon of another application for the Home screen. You can change the icon when you create a shortcut.
Don't know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** To Pantech Vega Racer(IM-760S), Vega LTE(IM-800S), LG Optimus LTE(LG-SU640) ICS(Android 4.0) users.
We have received many crash reports that may be caused by corrupt accessibility settings in your device.
If crashes frequently, please try to turn OFF all accessibility services.
** Important changes in 1.2.7
* We have removed CALL_PHONE permission. So, DVR can not make direct phone call with tapping widgets or encoded shortcuts anymore. But DVR will always launch dialer instead. If you want to make direct phone call, please install DVRDirectCall.
** Changes in 1.2.3
* From this version, we decided to embed ads(Added permission for ads). To hide ads, please configure icon by our paid add-ons or icon packs. To confirm whether ads is hidden or not, please see "No Ads" status in the Settings menu.
* Now application list caching is included. You do not need DVRAppListCache anymore. If you do not need caching, please make OFF the "Cache application names" option in the Settings.
* Now lists all homes, including that seems to register create shortcut broadcast receiver dynamically, when creating shortcuts.
* Added widget size information dialog(menu > More > Widget info).
* Refactored for future enhancement.
* New widget icons.
* More widget sizes(3x4, 4x3). To enable these sizes, please change settings by "Widget Usage" in the Settings menu.
Last comments from Android Market
Works great, but I don't much like that it sends stuff and is constantly gobbling up bg CPU time restarting itself when I kill it. May uninstall.
A gem! Fast and responsive. Loads faster then regular widgets. Thanks!
Can't see the point of this app. Tried to find a use for it but decided to uninstall it in the end.
Love this app. Worth every penny.
I LOVE THIS APP! you can do so much with it.
Pretty good. Although it creates a program shortcut with the custom image rather than changing the stock app pic.
Its Sucks! And Confuesing.
Recent update 1.1.4 got rid of all my widget icons! Will have to recreate all of them...