6 ratings (3.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.0):
idea Pod is a card-based application which support your inspiration.
Flick the screen or shake your Android device and look at the cards popping up one after another to get hints for your ideas.
idea Pod is based on "TRIZ" (a problem-solving, analysis and forecasting tool derived from the study of patterns of invention in the global patent literature), which was developed from over 2 millions of patent analyses.
idea Pod consists of 40 cards printed with simple text and pictures, based on a part of the TRIZ theory called the "40 Principles of Invention". These cards conveniently help you come up with ideas related to several technical fields.
idea Pod support your ideas whenever you are thinking alone or brainstorming with your team.
(This application is an Android version of the "idea Pop-up Cards", which were developed by the Miyagi TRIZ Research Society.)
<How to use>
- First, decide on a topic (e.g. planning of a brand new Android case).
- Then, flick the cards one by one to get hints for your ideas
- You can dispose of the least inspiring cards by flicking them upwards, off the screen. Eventually, only the most useful ones will remain.
- Keep going on flicking the other cards!
## Tap the shuffle button to recover the cards you got rid of, and give the whole a shuffle. You can then think up new ideas again with a fresh mind.
Flick / Throw away cards
Switch between English / Japanese
- TRIZ - A compilation of ideas from the trash bin(http://mitriz.sblo.jp/) (in Japanese)
A blog explaining the actual process of coming up with ideas, based on the TRIZ theory.
- Idea Pop-up Cards list (http://triz.sblo.jp/archives/20070814-1.html) (in Japanese)
A comprehensive list of all the cards showing up in idea Pod.
- Omoitwitter! (http://omoi.kayac.com/) (in Japanese)
An "ideas Wanted" website using Twitter. A good place to train yourself in coming up with ideas!