545 ratings (3.583 average)
What's new in this version (1.12beta):
・The accuracy of the camera focus has been improved when shooting (except for some devices).
"Bizcaroid Lite" is the application to read the contents of Business Card by handset camera.
■Business card reader
- Read the following items from the card and display the results. (editable)
- Read the contact details on Business card and save them to Address book.
■Multilingual settings (Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified))
- Display language switching corresponding to the "System Locale".
- Language switching of card reader by the user settings.(Japanese, English)
- Switch screen design.
- Directly launch "Evernote for Android".
(If you have not installed the application, Evernote home page will be displayed.)
- Upload the captured images of Business cards to Evernote (User's note) .
(For uploading images, "business card" are tagged.)
・ An Android 2.1 smartphone or higher with camera attached.
* An auto-focus capable camera is required
* A 2 megapixel camera or higher is recommended
* Evernote and the Evernote logo are registered trademarks of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
* Bizcaroid is a registered trademark of the OMRON Corporation.
Last comments from Android Market
the best biz card reader I've tried ,I wasted my time with the other programs ,this 1 saved data to contacts easily and free , thanks to the developer
Possibly the coolest app I've come across, works perfectly!
Works great and saves into contacts
Did not work on my galaxy tab
Somewat accurate when its black on white. It seems 2 stall or hang b4 able 2 save data. Probably needs an update..
Took picture, did not do anything else, no contact saving etc. Uninstalling. Sony ericsson xperia.
Does not read card well have to manually add info but did save to contacts as fg*+ d which is no where near unique auto sale card scanned uninstall dx
Tried scanning a VERY simple card, got a nice picture of the card, but that's about it. Uninstalling.