304 ratings (4.697 average)
What's new in this version (2.20):
(2.20) add online manual.
(2.19,2.20) add setting to ignore SSL certificate error.
(2.17)create new album / delete existing album (long-press album after selection)
(2.16) background upload. (using task switch, don't use back key!)
(2.12) bulk upload (from multiple selection on the gallery app)
(2.12)export history to clipboard
Small and powerful image uploader for Imgur image sharing service.
NOTICE: this app require other app that work as image picker.
- If start as Mushroom(IME extension), automatically input the URL that link to uploaded image.
- or start as standalone, automatically copy the URL to clipboard.
- or this app can be start with "share intent" from other apps.
- Bulk upload supported. (open gallery or file explorer, enable multi selection, select some image, then share them to this app)
- Imgur account and album supported. (upload only, no browse function)
- also, this app has in-app upload history. you can delete the image from server with/without account.
- This app has in-app image editor. resize, rotate, crop, convert PNG to JPEG.
- Android OS 1.6 ... 4.1 supported.
- This app is open-source. https://github.com/tateisu/imgur-upload-mushroom
- usage: http://juggler.jp/tateisu/android/ImgurMush-usage/
* tested hardware
- Galaxy S2(docomo SC-02C)
- Galaxy Nexus(docomo SC-04D)
- Motorola XOOM2 MZ615
- Huawei IDEOS
The Imgur logo and "IMGUR" are trademarks of Imgur LLC and are used here for informational purposes only.
"Imgur Mushroom" is not affiliated with Imgur and has not been reviewed or approved by Imgur.