31 ratings (3.484 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.1):
- 1.1.7: Fixed displaying error in the leap year.
- 1.1.8: Modified date format to fix date bug.(But I couldn't get certain if the defect is fixed. Because I can't reproduce the defect.)
- 1.1.9: Graph design has been modified.
- 1.2: Adjust layout to meet Android 4.1
- 1.2.1: Support to enter multiple line memo.
A simple Body weight recording tool.
This application is useful for Hakaru-Dake diet.
Hakaru-Dake diet is a Japanese diet way. By recording and graphing body weight every morning and night, the problem of the lifestyle is brought into relief.
You try to decrease body weight 0.1Kg everyday. If you find it is increased, write its reason or your analysis in diary.
- You can change duration of Graph by adjusting slide-bar.
- calculate BMI
- export and import data with "csv" format.
- support unit ft/in, cm, lb and Kg.
- password setting
Last comments from Android Market
I like it. It's useful for tracking weight loss. The graph doesn't work and the units are a bit crazy. Could be better but hope for update soon...
Best developer I have encountered so far-constantly trying to fix minor problem I have had with graph (still have problem even after update)x10pro. 5★
I'm using version1.0.0 Android2.2 today, I tried to input my weight, I kept showing as JULY 1st, not June 1st. I've tried so many time. Pls fix it!!