180 ratings (4.544 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.878):
Visibility up of the list of setting
You return to the house, and is not the power button of the PC trouble of pushing it?
It is application to break off trouble of such you.
/// How to ///
It switch on the PC automatically at a point in time when phone connected with home WiFi.
/// function ///
* It start a PC with Wake on LAN (WOL) automatically if connected to the access point which you set.
* It register yourself to greatest five of them beforehand and can start at the same time.
* You can start all the PCs registering by manual operation.
* It can start by manual operation in individual treatment.
* It come in ON/OFF by automatic start.
* You can set mute time.
/// attention ///
* It is necessary for the PC which it want to start to support Wake on LAN.
* It is necessary to set the BIOS.
* There is a case to have to change the setting of the network adapter.
* I do not understand whether I can start because an author does not have Mac.
Mac book Pro seems to be able to play the Return key from sleep.
* Let's Note N9 was able to start only from a stop state.
/// News of the pay version (PcAutoWakerPlus) ///
* Widget. Quick wake up.
* Data management.
Save to microSD card.
Load from microSD card.
/// Special Thanks ///
Last comments from Android Market
Love it! Works well. Handy if the PC is in some hard to access place, or as in my case, is missing the power button. Quick and easy to set up, just requires a wired Ethernet connection to router.
Good if you're in a WiFi environment, otherwise shop around for others. Not good for Internet.
Should add conditions, like only autowake after being connected to network x etc. Now it sends magic pakket even if Ive been connected for hours.
Good app Combine this with "WiFi Power Manager" and I get auto power on PC when I reach home and charge my phone.
Great program! Works great on HTC Google Nexus One Gingerbread 2.3.3 but asian confirmation script after wake up. Needs widget :p. Excellent job!
Only wakes PCs locally, cannot wake PC on remote network.
works This works fine. A widget would be more than handy, though.
Now the computer is waiting for me to input password when i'm home. get app
Gary Funk (****)
It works! I would like to be able to also put a machine to sleep.
shows me a toaster with japanize chars