294 ratings (3.878 average)
What's new in this version (1.19.10):
Version 1.19.10 (2012-08-03)
- Fix the problem of missing articles when 'Fetch Full Messages'
- Fix the problem of slow loading article speed
Version 1.19.9 (2012-07-28)
- Fix the problem of unable to close the Fetching Message Dialog
- Fine tune the mark read / unread performance
Android Usenet Reader (DEMO) is an usenet / nntp / newsgroup client for Android.
Message from developer:
It is a demo version of Android Usenet Reader. Please purchase Android Usenet Reader for full features access. For inquiry, please contact me at email@example.com.
* Production Description
- Subscribe groups
- Post and Reply
- Attach image file
- Support multiple usenet servers
- Customized signature
- Support SSL connections
- List headlines by thread
- Load latest headlines first like Outlook Express does
- Auto fetch latest headlines of all subscribed groups
- Fetch latest full messages in group
- Smart article navigation (previous, next thread / article)
- Mark / Unmark articles or thread
- Support multiple languages
- Support reading HTML article
- Show image attachments
- Open hyper links in web browser
- Delete old articles
- Offline reading
- Footprints function
- Support Android 1.5 to 2.3
Last comments from Android Market
Yeah, such a sexy newsgroup application.
takes too much internal memory, move2sd pls
Does everything I want it to. One suggestion, resort headers by most recently updated instead of by original post. Thanks!
Demo only. Just gets a few old articles. More stars maybe when it works.
I am TK from newsfan, thanks for this APP that i can read news.newsfan.net on Nexus one, but it has some bug now as can not reply and send new article
Msg from dev: non demo full version is coming. Please wait.
Lakeside Annie (****)
EVO 4G ... great app for following my fav newsgroup. Looking forward to future capabilities and upgrades!
Doesn't even work.
Server list not available on milestone, have to do setting manually