Periodic Droid - FREE
by Jorge Cevallos, Version: 2.2 , 783 KB
Package name: la.droid.periodic , Last Update: 2012-09-01 06:34:58
1458 ratings (4.634 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
• Periodic Droid is now free and 100% without Ads! If you find it useful, please consider making a donation to allow further development: http://x.co/pdroid
• Elements 114 (Flerovium) and 116 (Livermorium) were updated
• Periodic Table automatically fits screen of most phones and tablets
• Other improvements
The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android.
Periodic Droid is now free and 100% without Ads! If you find it useful, please consider making a donation to allow further development: http://x.co/pdroid
Main features are:
• 118 elements
• Instant search!: Find elements by name, symbol or number. Write just part of element name and you will be redirected to element description. If more than one is found, you'll be able to choose
• You can choose criteria used to set elements background color in the Table (by category, state, crystal structure...)
• You can change which properties to appear directly in the Table. The 4 most-used properties can be shown there
• Fast-access list of elements. Sort the as you prefer (by name, symbol, atomic number, ...)
• 55 properties for each element! Including weight, state, boiling & melting point (°C & °F), electronegativity, crystal structure (image included), electron configuration, electrons per shell, color, discoverer and MUCH more.
• You can copy any property to clipboard to use in another app
• Reorder properties as you wish, so most used are on top
• List of isotopes for each element, including isotope, half-life, spin-parity, decay and abundance
• To even more info, browse Wikipedia article of each element
• Take a Quiz! Ideal to make sure you're ready for next test in School. As everything else, you can configure it. Choose what about to be asked (Elements names, atomic number, symbol, atomic weight, crystal structure, boiling point and/or melting point); what elements categories to include in test; whether to show element information on top as a help; number of questions; number of possible answer to choose from.
• Choose when to start when you open Periodic Droid (Elements list, Periodic Table, or Quiz mode)
PC World: "5.0 out of 5 stars". "This app provides a wealth of detail about the Periodic Table". "This great app is free, so go ahead and download it". Read full review here:
Watch a YouTube video with features of version 1.6:
Watch another video with new Quiz mode, added in version 2.0:
Last comments from Android Market
Yin Wah (*****)
Best periodic table app!
Works great, sgt2.2
The information given for each element is highly detailed, elements can be categorized in many ways, this app is a must have
Wish I'd had this in high school. Very informative. Well laid out.
★♥Mσσи wαlkєя♥★ (*****)
Have been trying to get a table displaying serial order for ages now thanks a ton
Wow... This is very helpful and useful in my chemistry!! Thx a lot!
This is by far the best periodic table available (Dec 2010). I have looked at many others, none provide these many details. Fantastic job! Thanks.
Best periodic table I've seen!! Its absolutely great!
Nice chart and interface