248 ratings (3.298 average)
A record button widget appears during a call. You can:
- Start/stop recording anytime during the conversation
- The widget becomes movable upon Long-press
- Show/hide the record button from preferences even during a call.
Speakerphone based 2 way recorder. (Doesn't record both sides in non-speakerphone mode.)
1 hour record limit
Long press the recordings to:
- Rename file
- Edit subject
- Set flags/favorite
- Mark heard/unheard
- See details
- Send by email
- Import recordings
Compatibility: (please try our lite/trial version first)
Works great on HTC phones.
Works on Samsung phones with Android 2.2 and above.
Works on Sony Experia X8.
Does NOT work on most Motorola phones.
- MUST uninstall any other call recorder including the trial app BEFORE installing this.
- Do NOT start recording before other party picks up.
*** TROUBLE DOWNLOADING APP ???? ***
We see a lot of credit card transactions fail authorization. It is outside of the developers scope if the market is unable to push the app to your phone. For detailed information, please refer to:
We do not have the ability to respond to comments requesting help. Instead, please email us with the following details:
- Exact problem and scenario in which it occurs
- Phone model
- Version of Android OS
- Whether the problem exists in the free trial version of this app
To receive a refund within 24 hours, email us the receipt.
Last comments from Android Market
Works brilliantly on the HTC Desire.
Does not work on Samsung GS unless I use my headphones. Din it wrks fine.
Best app on the market!! HTC Evo
Bruno Braga (*)
Not refund :(
FIX for 5 stars! gave it 2 instead of 1 cuz app works, but record button is right in the middle of keypad, makes impossible to press "5"! HTC EVO
works great on htc evo 2.2
OK app but not worth the cost
T Mobile G2. Best call recorder on the market. It does not record when using wi-fi calling though.
This works beautifully on my EVO.