356 ratings (4.407 average)
What's new in this version (2.3):
- Fixed minor bugs
* The app is available in 4 languages: Polish, French, Spanish (there are more to come)
World Citizen is a quiz game that will help you learn countries, capitals and flags of the world in easy and enjoyable way!
The new version of the app comes with two mini games. You can start with the Training one first and try to unlock all golden badges. It is pretty easy at the beginning but it gets harder when you progress through the levels.
The Challenge game will help you test the knowledge that you have gained so far. You can choose the level you like and question types you want to answer. The more modes you select, the more points you will be able to get in a single game. Just remember to answer them carefully because the final score is also calculated based on your accuracy.
Every time you get a new high score it is published to the global leaderboard. You can access it from the Statistics section and compare your score against other players around the world.
What is more, the game has an index of all countries for quick reference. It includes their name, capital, flag and official language.
Learn while you Play!
- Two mini games: Training and Challenge.
- Three difficulty levels.
- Six question types including: Flag to Country, Flag to Capital, Capital to Country, Capital to Flag, Country to Capital, Country to flag.
- Global Leaderboard,
- Player statistics (track how many questions you have answered and how much time you spent playing the game)
- A list of 193 countries presented with basic information including: name, capital, flag and language. Each has a link to Wikipedia where you can read more about it.
- Nice graphics and high quality images.
- Available in: English, Polish, French, Spanish
Last comments from Android Market
I find this game a lot of fun and I've learned so many flags even though I'm still on the easy mode
Quite addictive, and you learn as you play!
GOOD LEARNING APP.
this is a fun and educational app
I like the app but it needs to be able to be moved to sdcard.
Why cant they make this game fun
Educational game, brilliant..
Perfect. Almost seems too good to be true!
I actually really like it!