190 ratings (3.989 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.1):
- Load and Save icon added to the Ally Camp
This is a demo version of our game Knighturn.
Customer reviews full version:
"This game is a must for SRPG fans on the go. Its fun to level-up your characters with many scenarios to try out.." (RPG)
"Perhaps the best strategy game on the iphone. Knighturn has depth rarely found on a phone game... from entertaining story, interesting characters, varing abilities, and a nice stategic twist." (RPG)
"If you like Fire Emblem or any TBS games then just buy Knighturn; I promise you wont regret it." (RPG)
" ... there's really no difference between the experience this app is providing and a $40-$50 console or handheld strategy game." (RPG)
"The big variety of unit types allows for some serious strategy. The way reinforcements work is unique and very cool." (RPG)
"Don't be put off by the graphics because this is a cracking little game. Have been playing this for days now and I've still got tons of missions to do." (RPG)
Knighturn is a turn-based fantasy strategy game comprising:
* 35+ hours of addictive and challenging game play
* Intrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
* Over 55 scenarios in 4 different landscape settings (Swamp, Forest, Dungeon, Town)
* 42 character classes like Death Knight, Necromancer, Heretic, Champion, Vampire, Bat Rider, Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Giant, Witch, ...
* 58 character skills like 'Heal', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Stealth Strike', 'Inferno', 'Assassinate', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
* More than 500 different items that can be equipped (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
* Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
* Conquer enemy outposts and face a challenging Artificial Intelligence (AI) of the opponents
* Build up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
* Characters can level up to level 16
Tags: RPG, tbs, srpg, roleplay, strategy, fantasy, War, Battle, Combat, Sw&Ear, Swords, Earrings, Andaria
Last comments from Android Market
Love it! Funny mission senarios as well lol
Please make available in u.s. So I can buy with phone plan
One of the best tactics rpgs on android. Gameplay is easy to pick up, but deep & addictive. Also improves on the 1st with a ton of new content.
Like Wesnoth - but not on a tablet... Excellent game, very much like Battle for Wesnoth on the PC. PLEASE add support for tablets/higher screen res/Honeycomb - it says a LOT for the game that even when it only
Graphically poor. UI not impressive. But still a very good and challenging strategy game. Will purchase full version.
Great strategy/RPG game. People who say the game sucks probably just don't like these types of games.
Good turn based strategy game. Demo is a bit too short though, but worth playing.
Very fun game! Worth being on XBLA
Great turn based strategy game. Like psp's "Jeanne D'Arc". it will be the first game I actually pay for.
Fun game! Don't let the screenshots scare you away