223 ratings (3.955 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.2):
- Load and Save icon added to the Ally Camp
- Several UI colors adapted
Swords & Earrings is a turn-based strategy game settled in a medieval fantasy world (RPG).
This demo is a preview of the full version 'Tales of Andaria' which comprises :
* 35+ hours of highly addictive and challenging game play
* Intrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
* 28 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Skeleton, Lich, or Giant
* 43 character skills like 'Spin Attack', 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Mass Lightning', or 'Rend Armor'
* 58 scenarios in 4 different landscape settings (Grass, Town, Dungeon, Arena)
* Build up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
* 362 equipable items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
* Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
* Conquer enemy outposts and face a challenging Artificial Intelligence (AI)
* Characters can level up to level 15
Customer reviews of 'Tales of Andaria':
"Wow, I'm very impressed how much depth was put into this turn-based strategy RPG."
"If you liked the turned based battles where you strategically moved each unit to overpower the enemy in Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics you'll love this game."
"I've been playing this for a day or two and I am addicted. I am very happy with the gameplay down to the story. I recommend this game to anyone who likes tactics games."
"Worth 5 times the money, really - offers so many levels, great tactical battles, RPG elements and just right amount of challenge. Haven't seen a game with this much content on android yet."
Tags: RPG, tbs, srpg, roleplay, strategy, fantasy, War, Battle, combat, Sw&Ear, Swords, Earrings, Andaria
Last comments from Android Market
Deep and fun tactics rpg 40+hr rpg varied missions. Full version is amazing with lots of variety.Arrow controls are more accurate >touch to move game.
Clumsy. Lost most matches because I tell them to wait instead of attack.
Weak graphics and very repeptive
Nice its pretty fun
Amazing playabilty .. great tutorials and just complex enough .. upgrading to full game
Dumb, dumb dumb dumb DUMB. Zenonia blows this outta the water
Will buy when i can move to sd card
Ok but not too fun
Game looks to be fun but I can't get past the poor interface. I hope the creator is listening. It's 2010. We have touch screens. No arrows!!!