262 ratings (4.695 average)
What's new in this version (1.6.3):
- Raise undead problem fixed with Juliet (thanks to the commenter for pointing out this problem)
- Not reachable treasure in scenario 127 - The Ranger removed
- 5 new scenarios added. Enjoy!
Swords & Earrings is a turn-based strategy game settled in a medieval fantasy world (RPG).
This game works especially well on older devices (e.g Android 1.5). If you have a newer device, you should have a look at our latest title Kingturn RPG Plus instead:
Kingturn RPG Plus is an extended remake of Swords & Earrings with enhanced graphics, better UI, and full screen scaling for all devices. And it is even cheaper.
Some customer reviews of Swords & Earrings:
"Wow, I'm very impressed how much depth was put into this turn-based strategy RPG."
"Worth 5 times the money, really - offers so many levels, great tactical battles, RPG elements and just right amount of challenge. Haven't seen a game with this much content on android yet."
"If you liked the turned based battles where you strategically moved each unit to overpower the enemy in Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics you'll love this game."
"I've been playing this for a day or two and I am addicted. I am very happy with the gameplay down to the story. I recommend this game to anyone who likes tactics games."
The first campaign 'Tales of Andaria' comprises:
* 35+ hours of highly addictive and challenging game play
* Intrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
* 28 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Skeleton, Lich, or Giant
* 43 character skills like 'Spin Attack', 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Mass Lightning', or 'Rend Armor'
* 63 scenarios in 4 different landscape settings (Grass, Town, Dungeon, Arena)
* Build up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
* 362 equipable items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
* Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
* Conquer enemy outposts and face a challenging Artificial Intelligence (AI)
* Characters can level up to level 16
Tags: RPG, tbs, srpg, roleplay, strategy, fantasy, War, Battle, combat, Sw&Ear, Swords, Earrings, Knighturn
Last comments from Android Market
Deeply satisfying. Can't wait for the next one.
Fun as hell good tactics rpg. So much great content. Must have rpg fans on Android will last 40+ hours. Yes there is a storyline with main characters
Very good game, and virtually alone in its genre. Graphics could use an update, but gameplay is impressive and story is mature. Heavy use of Latin! :)
Not working since the last update.
Best strategy tactics game on android, even if it does need an updated control scheme. But don't get me wrong the game controls just fine.
Good rpg, music doesn't work(probably a good thing), UI not the best, glad I bought it on sale. :)
Could do with a major overhaul.
Amazing game. Great entertainment and easy to get lost into.
Pure tactical-RPG greatness, with levelling equipable troops, difficult battles, many scenarios and looong playtime.
This game is highly entertaining.. Well done sirs. Reminds me of ogre battle/ ff tactics. Def. Worth the buy. Sams vibrant