123 ratings (4.049 average)
What's new in this version (3.0):
+ Support sync birthday field.
+ New option to refresh individual contact.
+ Application icon change.
+ User guide update.
+Handle various exceptions.
This version enables to link up to 10 contacts, use the full version to sync all contacts.
With FContactSync, you can make sure that every single contact on your phone will have a profile picture and birthday date.
How does it work?
FContactSync retrieves profile pictures and birthday date from Facebook and places them on your phone's contacts. FContactSync does not add new contacts on the device - it only adds pictures to existing contacts.
FContactSync has two main sync options:
1. Automatic Sync Tab:
- FContactSync will automatically seek the Facebook's friend name for each contact on the phone.
- Once FContactSync finds the correct Facebook friend, it will retrieve the picture and birthday date from Facebook and bring it to your phone.
- If FContactSync cannot find a proper match to a contact, it will automatically move the name to Manual tab.
2. Manual Sync Tab:
This tab allows you to manage all the links between your phone contacts and your Facebook friend list.
The tab includes a table of your linked and non-linked contacts, enabling you manage it.
By pressing and holding item in list you can:
1. Modify a Facebook friend – link between your Facebook friend and the contact you choose manually.
2. Delete Link – delete link between phone contact names and Facebook friends, preventing the record from syncing according to manual link.
All the information in the table is saved in the application Database.
There are two preferences:
1. “Overwrite Existing Picture” – if enabled, each retrieved picture from Facebook will replace the existing contact’s picture on the phone; otherwise, the sync will only copy the picture if the contact does not have one.
2. “Incremental Sync” (smart sync) – if enabled, FContactSync will sync only new contacts added to your phone since the last sync or contacts who have not yet been synced.
3. “Contact’s Birthday” - if enabled, contact's birthday date will be synced.
facebook,pictures,picture,photo,sync,link,profile,image,android,tablet,free, sync facebook android, birthday ,date, contact.