10966 ratings (4.432 average)
What's new in this version (2.6.0):
*** 2.6.0 ***
chg: completely rewrote DataManager screen, now faster, more intuitive
add: support for OpenStreetBugs, upload tracks to OSM server
add: support for KML ScreenOverlay, Network link, refresh timers and more
add: "integration" of Google Earth (ability to view track/point/points)
chg: improved "Import dialog". Now it's faster and easier to handle importing
Irreplaceable application for hiking, geocaching and your everyday life.
Locus offers many useful features such as:
- Online maps (Openstreetmap - OSM, Freemap, SHOCart, SmartMaps, MapQuest, Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more)
- Offline maps (Support for formats SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps)
- Navigation (online calculation)
- Vector maps (MapsForge)
- WMS service
- Track record
- Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
- Weather service
- Point of interest
- POI alert
- Search (by adress, coordinates, contact)
- Custom screen (created by community)
- Integration of GPSies, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View and other
- API for developers
- Work with KML, GPX, OpenAir, DXF formats
- Add-ons (GeoGet database, GSAK database, Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.)
Last comments from Android Market
Great and fast interface (like SmartMaps but much faster) - rulez:)
Very good and thoughtful implementation.
Hi, would it be possible to add option to see which map is being downloaded when resuming previously interrupted download of a map? Thank you : )
Nice, need better category navigation, I mean easier to save and named it. Wish my category can saved online. And thanks for hide ads opt, I donating.
Very nice - backs up maps from all the major mapping sites, select a geographical area and it'll give options to download @ various zoom levels!
This is really great app.
Force closes many times on galaxy 5.. Also maps downloaded for offline mode are deleted automatically...
Great app! Works beutiful on Galaxy Tab