795 ratings (4.220 average)
What's new in this version (2.6.10):
* Enable HW decoder for ICS
* Enable native audio decoder
* Improve video loading time
* Improve subtitle rendering
* Play record is now saved on the server side
* Require server 2.6.10 or later version
You can easily share video, music and pictures from your PC to your Android phone. No copy or encode is needed, just install proper server software on your PC and you can enjoy video, music and pictures anytime and anywhere!
This app requires server software to function properly, you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video format : AVI, MP4, RM, MKV, WMV, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle format: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio format : MP3, MP4
- Supported image format : JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery on local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
- DRM protected file is not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended for the server
- Please make sure Qloud Media Free can function properly before upgrading to AD-free version. Both versions are equivalent except AD-support.
You can get more help from our online support forum:
If you have problems or suggestions when using Qloud Media, please post them on this forum. We will deal with as soon as possible, thanks!
Last comments from Android Market
Latest update has fixed audio issue on my nexus s. HTTP streaming on gingerbread is beautiful. You just made one of my dreams come true. Id pay 4 it.
Works great over wifi but can't get it to work over 3g with a router, only works over 3g if computer is directly connected to the internet. Buzz kill
Don't have itunes or bonjour and it works 4me! All movies had sound but 1 (drm maybe?) Ads b4 movies start, 5 stars if could pay for ad free version
Works 50% of the time. Loses audio sometimes when loading new file for no reason. Good program when it works. Need next update to fix bugs.
Promising but So far I can browse content (and thumbnails of videos show up on the phone) but nothing will actually playback... (Evo 4G)
You need iTunes for this to work. Lame. :(
Jun Cheng (*****)
Work perfectly! This app work just like Air Video for iOS ! I tried with mkv,avi,rmvb,ect and all play perfectly over wifi!
It did everything except actually play any video. Uninstall.
Mark Cruz (****)
Haven't been able to get sound to work, tried on two different phones. Video looks great, overall looks very promising!
OK so they got connection problems solved but now can't play videos over internet nothing will play only over local network.. can see thumbs no play