1161 ratings (3.643 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.1):
Improved Face Detection mechanism based on the Intel OpenCV machine vision libraries.
- Reduced full screen advertising interval. You wont see full screen ads nearly as often.
- Reduced default picture capture size to help with lower memory devices. You can still choose picture sizes that work well for your phone in the app preferences.
- Updated high score & achievement features provided by HeyZap and OpenFeint to latest versions
Augmented reality Sniper game. Use your camera to shoot real world targets.
* Multiple scope crosshair styles
* Realtime face detection
* Dynamic blood splats
* Accelerometer driven aim drift
* Face detection for scoring.
* Share shots via email, Flickr, Facebook etc.
* Global High Score Leaderboards & Achievements
Visit web site for Release Notes, Known Issues & feature requests.
Full version has no ads, no watermarks, captioning, save images as contact pictures, and more.
Last comments from Android Market
Doesn't work unless its just mine I don't know
Its so cool
It would be the coolest app ever if it actually worked every time I tried it. I would give it 5 stars if my phone wasn't so gay.
Doesnt even connect with my cam
No target no target even closeup it wont find target even with all blood on.htc wildfire
Love it love it love it. Amaze Ur friends with it.:)
It preaty good it could use a update though I shot my dog and it said miss or what ever
You guys are all retarded even if face recognition doesn't work you can turn on blood for every shot and can entertain you for hours
Now I can see how my wife would look if I really sniped her! Navy Seal!!!
Sucks don't download