72 ratings (4.014 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.1):
Improved Face Detection mechanism based on the Intel OpenCV machine vision libraries.
- Reduced default picture capture size to help with lower memory devices. You can still choose picture sizes that work well for your phone in the app preferences.
- Updated high score & achievement features provided by HeyZap and OpenFeint to latest versions.
Augmented reality Sniper game. Use your camera to shoot real world targets.
* Multiple scope crosshair styles
* Realtime face detection
* Dynamic blood splats
* Accelerometer driven aim drift
* Face detection for scoring.
* Share shots via email, Flickr, Facebook etc.
* Global High Score Leaderboards & Achievements
* Save shots as Contact photos in your address book
* Add captions to captured images with multiple custom fonts
Visit web site for Release Notes, Known Issues & feature requests.
Full version has no ads, no watermarks, captioning, save images as contact pictures, and more.
Last comments from Android Market
Tried this and the other sniper app from market. And this one is by far the most realistic. Totally worth 99 cents....
Would be 5 star if the damn face detection would work better!
best game ever
Love the game it is the best dollar i have ever spent for a game. Droid 2
Lots of fun, fun for all people in the house especially when you upload to facebook. Full version alot better i have HTC incredible
Having problems with face recognition giving credit. Otherwise its a great game! Lots of fun
Light version actually worked better. Never hit a thing droid x
It rarely workes. The droid x camera is one if the best out there cell wise and it rarely detected a hit even with a clear photo.
Camera doesn't autofocus on Evo 2.2.
Its a pretty koo game when it works!