391 ratings (4.417 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.3):
- Optimized JNI routine, which is the same as CPUMonitorMicro.
- Impremented automatic startup after boot.
- Fixed the problem that the device sometimes was not able to enter the stand-by mode.
- Implemented this tool as not Application but Service.
CPUMonitorMini shows the CPU usage in status bar.
* ARM architecture only
* x86 architecture is not supported
Last comments from Android Market
I love this little thing showing me if my phone is being overworked. It is perfect just for that alone. DInc
I was lost without this. Got so used to a monitor on my PC. Now my DX had one too.
Nice app, but takes a lot of space for what it does.
Works great on my droid x....love seeing cpu usage on my notification bar.
Works fine, but "Usage Timelines" has nicer icon. They seem both not cpu hangry, though.
Great looking app but setting the refresh rate to less than 1 second can cause hangups on boot...
Chun Kit (****)
Good job. It shows CPU usage at the notification bar. However, nicer notification icon would be appreciated.
Very well done N1 Now need show current cpu clock speed too!
It's ok but displaying actual numbers would be more useful. I didn't like the advertisements. If the icon is constantly running then so are the ads.
Cool app; good for the geek within. (Droid)