Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder - FREE
by Markus Drösser, Version: 0.9.7.6.6 , 211 KB
Package name: name.markus.droesser.tapeatalk , Last Update: 2012-09-06 01:54:42
12447 ratings (4.287 average)
What's new in this version (0.9.7.6.6):
Tape-a-Talk is a high quality voice recorder designed for simplicity and is able to record voice notes/voice memos/audio even when the display is off.
Functions (try long-click on a list item):
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- high and low quality recording*
- wave/pcm and 3gp encoding available
- pause function for recording/playback (only for .wav)
- seek via volume keys (like analog voice recorders)
- upload to several services: ftp (try AndFTP), Dropbox, etc. You must have additional 3rd party software installed.
- set recording as ringtone
- attach recordings to an existing wav-file
- send/rename/delete-one/delete-all recording(s) (long-click on a list item)
Settings you can configure include:
- sample rate (8-44 kHz) - usable features depend on your device
- sample format (8/16 bit)
- recording in high quality mode (wave/pcm) or low quality mode (3gp)
- keep screen on
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Upgrade to "Tape-a-Talk Pro Voice Recorder" now!
It has additional features:
- set custom file directory and filenames.
- quick send and rename after recording
- ff/rewind recordings (make your phone a dictation machine)
- cut recordings
- widget for recording
- repair recordings
- nicer interface and big button mode
- free of ads.
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
* features with a star (*) are device dependent.
Last comments from Android Market
Very simple clean interface.clear too. But why can't anyone give a pause recording.
For as simple as the application is, this works great.
Works fine but the record and stop buttons are too small.
Good quality.motorola defy
Good quality of voice
Play back sounds good but sometimes in the middle of a recording it says tape talk service has stopped working and I had full bars on my phone. Droidx
Once you rename your recording, you can't listen to it again. That is pretty stupid.
I use this app for work. Havent a single problem yet
Kris M. (*)
Didn't work on my X10mini