Tape-a-Talk Pro Voice Recorder - 4.92 USD
by Markus Drösser, Version: 0.9.8.0.6 , 137 KB
Package name: name.markus.droesser.tapeatalkpro , Last Update: 2012-09-06 01:54:39
371 ratings (4.102 average)
What's new in this version (0.9.8.0.6):
0.9.8.0.6: fixed a bug that caused recorder not to start when using *DD* in file scheme.
Tape-a-Talk Pro is a high quality voice recorder designed for simplicity and is able to record voice notes/voice memos/audio even when the display is off.
ADDITIONAL features of this PRO version compared to the FREE version are at the moment:
- Choose custom storage directory.
- Define custom dynamic filename scheme. Use predefined variables like day, month, hour, minute, seconds.
- Quick rename and send after recording: You can choose to enable the automatic appear of a fast rename&send window after record.
- Set custom default mail settings (subject, recipient and text). No need to enter mail adresses every time!
- Fast forward/Rewind during recordings. Your phone becomes a dictation machine!
- Cut recordings: Cut out what you don't like with a few clicks.
- Widget: Now you can start, pause and stop recording via the widget on your homescreen (see screenshot). To add the widget to your homescreen, simply Long-Click on your homescreen, choose "Widgets -> Tape-a-Talk Pro".
- Repair recordings: Did your phone ever crash during a record or the battery run out and you could't play back the recording? Now you can repair the file in Tape-a-Talk and though listen to it. All with a simple click in the context menu. Note: this does not fix recordings with noise or other problems. It just fixes the header of the file to make it playable.
- Nicer interface and "big buttons"-mode (can be enabled optionally): The user interface was redesigned for better looks and the optional "big-buttons"-mode makes the buttons larger so you can easily click on them (see screenshots).
- Free of Ads: this app contains absolutely no ads, no need for internet access permissions, network access.
Before buying, try the ad supported version called "Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder" (it has much less features but you can check whether recording works for your phone, please note: currently does not work on Samsung Galaxy S, maybe other devices). You are responsible for checking whether the app will work on your phone or not (by testing the free version), otherwise you possibly spend your money and find out it does not work.
Other than the obvious ones, this app needs the permission to read the phone state for recognizing incoming calls and stopping the playback of files during an incoming call. If you have further questions regarding this, please send me an email. This is NOT used for spying your private data.