5059 ratings (4.455 average)
What's new in this version (188.8.131.52):
[+] Tablet settings issue fixed
[+] LAN streaming for video/audio file
[+] UI modification
[+] Text editor with auto encoding detection
For immediate resolution of your bug reports, please email us at email@example.com and check out revision information and our update release links at:
File Manager with an intuitive UI, features rich, sophisticated and ads free.
This is the lite version of AndroXplorer, the professional version has been released as AndroXplorer Pro. AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide variety of archive formats with built-in password manager and root file explorer.
Supporting Features for lite version:
• AndroXplorer supports advanced multiple-views file browsing. View-to-view navigation is as easy as swiping left or right. Each view has a self-contained folder with full file manager functions.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Tablet support with collapsible dashboard and breadcrumbs
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer is very convenient to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AndroXplorer also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or RegEx.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers. Auto scan for servers using refresh button.
• Fast thumbnails view mode for images, and for video and music if device support these latest formats
• Natural themes
• Multitasking with Progress Manager
• Launch by default within AndroXplorer
• Real time folder volume information on size and items in SD Card using directory cache
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Backup and restore shortcuts and servers information
• Text editor with auto detecting of universal encoding
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Audio/Video streaming for SMB/Windows Share
Note on delete:
Uncheck "Recycle Folder" in the Settings if you want to delete directly so that other software will not detect it anymore.
Note on sorting:
Tap once on an option to sort in ascending or descending order and tap again to sort in the opposite order. The folder groups will flip side when you change order. The settings will be remembered.
Last comments from Android Market
FINALLY I NO LONGER HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANY OTHER FILE MANAGER! THANKS!!!
great app!! but plz add support for viewing images... would be 5 stars then.
Perfect! Fast, great setup and supports thumbnails.
Nice app... but the samba folders for me are taking up to 2mins to list... Motorola defy :(
@Simon read our reply at http://bit.ly/axresponse
Would be a great file browser but really slows down my htc wildfire, even when I don't use this application...
Wow, no ads! Finally my search ends here! Lovely app. Samsung galaxy
Love it! Only thing I'd like to see are program specific icons for the files. Otherwise, love it!
Suggestion: Tabled browsing. Makes flipping between two folders (copy/paste) so much easier. Otherwise, awesome app.
2.x is using a lot of battery. I've opened it briefly twice today... Local files only... And it is reporting 14% of my battery usage... Captivate.