226 ratings (4.350 average)
What's new in this version (4.2.3):
• [FIX] force close when starting the app.
››› <b>ATTENTION BEFORE COMPLAINING:</b>
• <b>Pro app users</b>: use everything for free up to DEC/2013 predictions. More details in the description below.
• <b>5 days of prediction for free</b>: you can enable this mode to go back to the old Light app limits. More details in the description below.
• <b>Daylight savings time</b>: only applicable to the <i>Device time</i> time zone preference. <b>Make sure your device time zone is correctly configured for it to work correctly.</b> More details in the description below.
››› <b>APP DESCRIPTION:</b>
 The best tide app is now even better:
• Perfect <b>tablet support</b>.
• Optimization for <b>multicore CPUs</b>.
• Smart, touch-based interface.
• Adaptative looks perfect for new and old devices.
• <b>Auto location</b> can choose the nearest place for you.
• On demand cache saves data for <b>offline use</b>.
• <b>Seamless transition</b> between months.
•  <b>DST alerts whenever in effect to the configured time zone</b>.
Get all of this <b>FOR FREE</b> (see notes):
•  <b>5 days</b> of prediction (MENU → 5 DAYS).
•  Automatic and configurable <b>time zones</b>.
•  <b>Moon phases</b> icons for each tide.
And included in the <b>paid subscription</b>:
• All free features above, no strings attached.
• Easy <b>viewing of past and future tides</b>.
•  Pro app users use everything for free up to DEC/13 predictions.
• <b>Tide at current moment</b>.
• <i>Hit the beach!</i> panel shows <b>tide in the next hour</b>.
• <b>Moon disk illumination</b> for all tides.
• <b>Highlight</b> for major <b>moon phases</b>.
• <b>Shareable reports</b>.
1 → Only Android 2.2+ systems. Devices on Android 2.1- will stay on a simplified app and must choose the old Pro app for advanced features.
2 → Choose menu option <i>5 DAYS!</i> to enable the old app limits of the free version and have 5 days of prediction instead of 3. You will lose access to configurable time zones, foot unit and moon phases. It will default to <i>Navy time</i> time zone (<b>DST not applicable</b>) and <i>meter</i> unit. See also note <i>3</i>, below.
3 → Features not available if you enable the <i>5 DAYS</i> limit of the old free app. See also note <i>2</i> above.
4 → Pro app users will have access to all paid, subscription features, up to December of 2013 predictions. For 2014 and beyond predictions, the app will behave in free mode.
5 → DST indication only applies when your time zone preference is set to <i>Device time</i> in the app and your system is configured to a time zone that is currently observing DST. If the feature does not work correctly, make sure the system time zone is correctly configured.