188 ratings (4.021 average)
What's new in this version (1.10b):
* setting of %PATH when calling Tasker tasks wasn't working
* added check for Tasker RUN_TASKS permission before running tasks
* move/copy selection, rename: if destination files(s) exist, get confirmation
* bugfix: after renaming a dir, it was showing as empty
* simulate SD remount to update Android caches when appropriate (option in Misc prefs)
*** BETA VERSION ***
Fast, small, astoundingly customizable file manager, free forever, no adverts.
* Tasker integration: e.g. act on files with your own tasks, much more
* per-directory configurations for zoom, icons, fontsize, sort etc
* zip browsing
* integrated search, text/image viewer
* pincode lock files/dirs
Last comments from Android Market
BIG DOG (***)
Extremely buggy with multiple photos and selecting files. Other than that, best file manager app on the market!
Locking files don't do crap
Unlocking the phone or after a call this app starts up for some reason. Annoying. Potential is there
HTC G2 (*****)
Does what it says
Closes down way too often. Also a very odd procedure for copying/pasting files. Work on those and this would be the best!
Silly...lock files can work widout unlocking ...no use
Force closes a lot droid 1. Lock is nice just need to hide folder by adding . Tofront of file name to keep it out of the gallery
It does not shows up on list of apps when other apps send call to browse for a file.
I can lock and hide a folder/file in file magic, but still can access the file using any other file manager.
nice. but when I rename a second file, it wants to name it like the last.. if icons of apps are added, make it optional, different icons scroll slow..