LiveView ContactCall Plugin - FREE
by Mariusz Kopacki, Version: 1.46 , 90 KB
Package name: net.homeip.intellego.liveview.contactcall , Last Update: 2012-08-30 17:11:26
485 ratings (4.184 average)
What's new in this version (1.46):
- new: possibility to exclude unwanted contact groups
- new: data transfer optimization - when it's on, only changed screen areas are redrawn. The plugin may start working even more unpredictable if there are any connection issues. (for donators)
- fixed: stupid FC bug, my fault, sorry
- new: ability to show a phone type in contacts list (h
*** Sony Ericsson LiveView device is REQUIRED for proper work ***
This plugin lets you browse contacts and call selected one, using LV buttons:
- up/down - select contact (long press - fast browse)
- left/right - select phone (long press - change contacts group)
- select - start/cancel call
- power - clock mode / screen off
Please contact me if you have any problem. And try not to use contact groups if you have problem with contacts, it might help.
If you cannot see the plugin in the plugin's list, do restart your phone.
If you see the plugin twice in the plugin's list, do clear data of LiveView application.
If you cannot switch to clock mode or after plugin start you can see nothing but blank screen, you probably have an old firmware installed on your LV device. Please update it with Sony Ericsson Update Service.
Every donator is entitled to get an unlock key. The key will unlock exclusive features of all my LiveView plugins.