38550 ratings (4.564 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.5 (Free)):
- maintenance release, minor bugs (with rare occurence) fixes
Bored of ordinary battery widgets? All looks the same? Try this analog one! Measure your battery life and have fun.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
Last comments from Android Market
Nice widget but not my style, will check back in to see what else the dev has to offer.
Nice app. No apparent battery drain and gives battery percentages for every 1% change. It's all I needed
Drains battery fast, good app though
Love it! Thanks!
Jersson J. (*****)
Brian Mosley (*****)
Best battery gauge widget so far... Particularly like the status bar icon and pull down menu link to Wireless and network menu.
Wish it would go in intervals of 1 or even 5 instead of 10. Great app.