2290 ratings (3.469 average)
What's new in this version (2.2.5):
- Fix missing drivers for ICS
- Fix for IPP printing on some devices
- No new drivers in this version
- Link to Amazon Appstore for Pro version
Network printer driver for Android. Directly print your photos from your Android device over your WIFI network. No need to install anything on your PC!
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
Last comments from Android Market
Great job but would be 5 stars if docs were supported.
Hmmm.... tried to print. Spat out a whole lot of blank pages.
Can't finder one of the most common Brother Network Printers. Does not support automatic Printer detection , not practical if you use DHCP on your LAN
Prints test page, but nothing else, does not support any file types, including pdf.
Seemed like a nice program, but didnt support my printer so couldn't try.
Doesn't support my model and can't print test page. Also keeps force closes..uninstalled
Steve Crow (*)
Prints test page to Brother HL2170 as a 2060, but there is NO way to print anything else. The instructions provided do not work!
Please add support for Samsung ML-2525, thanks!
Great job but would be 5 stars if Word & Excel, etc. docs were supported as well.
Communicates but doesn't print. I have a Brother 685CW. It's a very popular printer and is not in the driver list. Regardless, this program does communicate with the printer. The only problem is it doesn't print any