697 ratings (3.016 average)
What's new in this version (22.214.171.12409):
A host of bug fixes for the user interface, VPN functionality, and server connectivity are provided in this release.
For further details please check the release notes on Juniper Networks Support website at
JUNOS PULSE FOR ANDROID – APP DESCRIPTION
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
1. Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
2. Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to web-based applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an encrypted SSL tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users can access bookmarks enabled on the SSL VPN gateway.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
Last comments from Android Market
Offered nothing that could not be done with the browser. Most likely depends on your company buying specific licences to enable features.
Useless at for my work without rdp works like a charm on verizon iphone?
AWESOME app! Security features blow away other security apps!
Next to useless with no VPN. Sort it out!
5 stars when we get layer 3 access..
Still no connectivity outside of the portal. And whats with all the permissions? Intercept calls? Take pictures? For an incomplete vpn app?
Great app if you have a juniper vpn. Junos pulse replaces network connect
Installed and runs fine on Android 2.2. I have a Garmin Asus A10
Works for apple and blackberry just not android. EPIC FAIL!!!