2 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.0):
* Fixed bugs in the GUI and translations
* New dice pool interface that's more informative and easier to use
* About dialog now uses OI About instead of a custom interface
* DieDroid now uses Crowdin for translations; contact developer for access
This is a dice roller app useful for any purpose, but contains activities especially useful for pen-and-paper RPGs.
This is the donation version of DieDroid. It is the same in almost all aspects as the free version except for the icon and the name.
* A polyhedral dice roller, good for any situation where a dice roll is needed
* An activity for rolling starting ability scores for d20-style RPGs
* An activity for rolling dice pools, useful for White Wolf-style RPGs and board games like Arkham Horror
* An activity for a dice game similar to LCR
This app is open source under Version 3 of the GPL license with some parts under the BSD license. Artwork is under a Creative Commons 3.0 BY-SA license. For more information and source code, please see the website.
Translations to other languages are always welcome! Please email me if you want to get involved.