4 ratings (3.500 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.0):
v1.2.0 - Refreshed user interface. Added ICS Action Bar support. Various bugfixes.
v1.1.1 - Bugfix: fixed issue where alarm would re-activate at a random time after being dismissed.
v1.1.0 - Added shake-to-snooze feature.
v1.0.4 - Bugfix: Solved issue where snooze button would dismiss the alarm instead of postponing it.
v1.0.3 - Added ability to specify time betwe
As seen on The Guardian's Apps Blog, Androinica and Android UK News Etc!
RSS Alarm is an alarm clock with an emphasis on staying up-to-date. Wake up in the morning to the latest news via RSS feeds, read out by your phone. Rise to that podcast you've been meaning to listen to. You can even use a normal alarm tone if that's your style.
Your RSS feeds are regularly updated, so you'll always wake up to the latest information.
RSS Alarm has a number of neat tricks up its sleeves, including:
- The ability to import RSS feeds from Google Reader
- Automatic importing of podcasts from Google Listen and other podcatchers
- A soothing night clock that is easy on the eyes in the dark.
- Support for Ice Cream Sandwich-native features, while backwards-compatible with Android 2.2 and 2.3.
- Android's text-to speech engine only supports English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Other languages may require third-party text-to-speech engines.
Love it? Loathe it? Found any bugs? Email me at email@example.com, or contact me on Reddit (DoddyUK).