0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.3):
Topos East is an app that provides access to download and view high resolution USGS topographic maps for the eastern region of the United States.
* Please note: Due to memory limitations of Android applications, the downloaded map must be downscaled. This can result in less than clear text on the map when zooming deep. However, the downloaded map on the SD card is high-resolution and can be viewed on a computer.
This app includes the following states:
There are over 10,000 maps in total. More than 99% of them are available for the states listed.
Some notes on the app:
- This are no frills, just simple, huge topo maps.
- It doesn't show you where you are on the map.
- You can't stitch maps together.
- After a map is downloaded there is short period where the map is broken down so you can zoom and pan, it only happens once for each map downloaded.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve any issues quickly.