1952 ratings (3.744 average)
What's new in this version (2.3):
- Repaired force close when closing the app.
- Repaired small bug on starting the app.
HotQuick is an easy and lightweight application to access your Hotmail account:
- Read, compose and send your emails from your Android phone.
- HotQuick sends you notifications. You will never miss an email again.
- HotQuick accesses Windows Live Messenger (WLM).
- HotQuick uses only a small part of the memory on your cell phone or tablet. You won’t have to sacrifice other apps to install HotQuick.
Two versions available:
Free (with publicity): more than 300,000 downloads
HotQuick Pro (without publicity): 0.99 ¢
Warning: There is a risk of being hacked when opening a phishing link. We are not responsible for any viruses downloaded on your phone through email.
Version 2.1: - Notifications added
Version 2.2: - Repaired error with the keypad on some devices (when the keypad was on, and the user clicked the Back button, the app was sometimes closing).
- Repaired the bug in the notification on some devices. Now working perfectly on all tested devices.
- Added more notification intervals. Choices now available: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours and 4 hours.
Also the service is activated only if your login information is correct.
Tags: hotmail, hotquick, msn, wlm, live, microsoft, messenger, windows live, android
Last comments from Android Market
Sucks. HTC inspire.
Slow to load & notifications dnt wrk. Dell streak.
Works as advertised...even has a notification icon.
It does take u to the website I wish there was a way to view emails at anytime even without a signal.....
Does what it says, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Works perfectly. Way better than that hotmail quicklink. I've changed my mind it doesn't notify you of new emails! Please update! Droid X
Can't get past 1st page. And can't activate email commands.
Does not notify new email. DX
This app behaves like a password stealer. It let me log in and view my messages but would not let me delete or navigate to the next page of emails.
Pretty good. I have 2 hotmail accounts. Seems difficult to switch between accounts. Also with my droid I had difficulity marking some mail as junk.