71730 ratings (4.663 average)
What's new in this version (0.38.3):
* Device support: LG GT540 swift; Samsung Galaxy Note (ICS).
* Bug fixes
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
* [Aug 2011] Crashes reported with Motorola Quench/ CLIQ XT since 0.30.0, please use older versions.
Last comments from Android Market
Seems accurate and never crashes
Does what it says. Works fine on Dell Streak.
Does exactly what it says, beautiful clean UI. HTC Desire
Would be useful to have multiple quotas
Very gd app! 5*
Works fine BUT always have to manualy start it after update or it stops counting. Too anoying for me.
the usage is not accurate for me by using samsung galaxy s
Great app, no problems.
Helps keep an eye on my 'unlimited' Orange usage
Counts MMS as data, even though that doesn't count against you on your bill (Then its counted as a picture message). Should be fixed...