3511 ratings (4.608 average)
What's new in this version (1.14.0):
* Plan period may now reset (end) on any hour (not only at midnight). See Settings > Your Plan > Last started on.
* Auto-disable network on roaming quota %. Auto disable settings are now in their own section.
* Device support: LG GT540 swift; Galaxy Note (SAMSUNG-SGH-I717) on ICS.
* Fixed incorrect "database repair" for non monthly periods.
* Other minor bug fixes.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...) counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* 5 widget styles
* Redesigned UI
* Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
* If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 700 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://3gwatchdog.fr/faqs
Last comments from Android Market
Works great on n1 running cm7. Glad to support creator of a great program.
App does what it says, without any issues. Very responsive and attentive developer. Definitely worth the money.
Failed to correctly migrate stats from free version. Not a big deal for me but annoying anyway
Superb little application full of features, more than happy to upgrade to paid version after using the excellent free one for a few months. [Nexus S]
The UI of the free version is much better. Very hard to use.
Doesn't work correctly on Nexus S. Won't update in the background.
Great app. Entering traffic left feature would make it even better.
Does an excellent job of telling me how much I've used and the extrapolation feature is superb and highly useful! App use could be better
Don't see it in the market from a Xoom
Big Boss (*)
Great app for measure data plan. But application usage isn't accurate. After gingerbread update nothing works. COMPLETE BROKEN ON GINGERBREAD!!!