1184 ratings (4.794 average)
What's new in this version (4.2.1):
* Fixed crash adding cards to decks from search
* Included Magic 2013 / Updated banned lists
* Trade functionality
* Color pie on deck stats
* Fixed "General appearing twice" bug for EDH decks
* Round length setting
* Clear search option
* Deck split -all types- (is disabled by default, check the settings)
* Added rarity options to Random search
MTG Tracker is an easy-to-use and complete toolbox for Magic the Gathering® players
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
Like MTG tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
Thanks to our fans, MTG Tracker won the 3rd place as Best Reference App of 2011 http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/refr
The app icon and the mana icons are not the "normal" ones because they are copyrighted material of WotC and they have explicitly asked us to remove them.
* Life and poison tracker (multiplayer)
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG modes
* Deck Manager, with stats, mana curve and hand generator
* Card search (in app) up to date
* Trade functionality
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MTG Tracker does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic: The Gathering®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic: The Gathering® is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast in any way.
Last comments from Android Market
Been waiting for the paid version since this came out, love this app so much.
Wont download to my Samsung Epic.
Neal N (*****)
Love the app. Please support the developer.
It's a great app, but it needs more paid only features. Perhaps drawing more cards in your practice hand or being able to play it and see your curve
Can we get a move to sd for mtg pro for droid?
Pro needs app2sd
It is great but it still can't record three player statistics. Which sucks. Keeps on force closing when it tries to import form free version.
Showing dev support. Love the app. what did the update fix exactly? Still fc on 2.3.2 =[
The Davis (**)
Why do I lose the life totals and poison counter totals whenever I receive a call while using this app? Samsung Vibrant running Android 2.2
Want this to import from free version...it would be helpful to carry over decks and stats.