11 ratings (3.364 average)
What's new in this version (2.0):
Support fo a camera function.
You can leave a photo to a lifelog. The photo is saved on SD card.
The menu button was abolished for Android v4.0.
The function realized with the menu button moved to the title bar.
The backup function was frozen.
A data backup function cannot be used temporarily.
This LifeLog App has following functions.
1) The place where the log was written can be viewed later in the map.
2) You can add the comments to the log later.
3) You can take logs to the text by the voice input.
4) Your feelings when LifeLog is written can be recorded.
5) The place where you are can be recorded.
Last comments from Android Market
I would really like to use, but FC's every single time :(
Nice app, works as advertised. I like how you can add a star rating for your day with your entry, and how the list view appends your location.
Works ok but don't see point of being able to rate stars when they don't appear with the log!