1076 ratings (4.554 average)
What's new in this version (1.9.8):
* Fixed the 'big icons' issue that appeared on some devices (sorry for that!).
* Fixed widget stuck issues for ICS and JB.
* Improved performance on newer devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S3) and fixed various bugs.
* Over-Scroll Mode
Scrollable Widgets can enable/disable over-scroll.
* New Widget Backgrounds
* GO Launcher Themes
** Check out AmazingText, our new app that makes your homescreen more beautiful, special and personalized! **
Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a
Last comments from Android Market
Nice app. Nice UI. Wish the widgets would scroll. Sometimes the buttons freeze up. 5 stars for scroll.
Jeff Ames (*****)
Took a while to configure, but once I populated with widgets, works great.
Works well, much faster now
Dev. note - @RaynerApi: I'm still working on Launch-X :) and more specifically I'm adding more widget sizes and scrollable ones! YuviDroid
Is this app still supported? Need 2x1 widget for up to 6 widget icons, desperately!
Not sure why but it's slow for me.
Mother of darkness (****)
Would love the option to have option to use icon packs
Just what I was looking for and quick response to query too.
Icons always small on Dell Streak 2.1. Still useful though.
Nice widget but I wish you could slide through the icons instead of having to use arrows. Sometimes has to reload my icons. Not using a task killer.