10466 ratings (4.360 average)
What's new in this version (3.5.3):
- fix for SGS2 on Android 4.0.4
- minor fixes and improvements
- added remaining days stat for the widgets
- preparations for future feature
- statusbar fix
This apps gives you the ability to control your call minutes, number of sms messages and data traffic. You can set limits for each, track your costs and get much more informations and statistics about your calls, sms and traffic. You can also check these informations in different nice widgets.
tags: usage tracking, calls, counter, ad free, traffic counter, data counter, monitoring
Look for "Droidstats Premium" to support us and unlock following additional extra features:
- Configure all your widgets (Which statistic to show?)
- Configure transparency of your widgets
- unlocks the 4x1 widget
- unock the alternative 1x1 one-slot widget
- unlock the StatusbarWidget which integrates in the Notification Area
- Data-per-App feature (Android 2.2+ phones)
- see a chronological log of all sms and call events with additional infos
- backup restore your configuration, calls- and sms-info
- export your calls and sms event infos to CSV
- Extended top statistics with pie charts
As a free user please check the UserVoice forums before using the support email. Thanks
Info: Ice Cream Sandwich ROM updaters (Android 4.0) maybe have to clear app data in system menu and reinstall DS.
Last comments from Android Market
Great app, but would be nice if texts could be "unlimited" as thats what my plan is, and count up instead of down to see how many I actually use.
Do wat it said ...a little improvment and more details would be great
Best most helpful app eva
Awesome work. No problems, no ads, no limits. Good work!!! *5stars*
Excellent! Would be nice if the stats could be modified to reflect usage when the app is installed. I installed it half way through my billing cycle.
Excellent way not to exceed limits! Perfect if a function to track call minute with the same provider.BTW, Any way to donate with google checkout?
Crashes every now and then, but excellent otherwise. Widget particularly useful. N1
Could make the slides abit faster but part from that works brilliantly.
Really helpful - stopped me going over my limit :)
Best app of its kind I have found. The developer is responsive. I am sure its feature set will continue to grow.