26 ratings (3.846 average)
What's new in this version (2.5.0):
- added 'loudness' sensor (normalized ambient sound level)
- added 'traveled distance' sensor (uses GPS)
- added 'bluetooth count' sensor (counts Bluetooth devices)
- added support for Wi-Fi only devices
- removed Real-Time sample rate option
- added rudimentary support for intelligent sensor configurations using CommonSense
App to sense and share your phone status, location, environmental context with the CommonSense service.
Sense wants to make sure you never enter anything in a computer anymore. Your smartphone senses what you are doing, and CommonSense collects, visualizes and interprets the data. See your data at http://common.sense-os.nl.
Last comments from Android Market
This is good info to seed Android app developers' imaginations with how their apps can integrate with the phones built in sensors.
Not sure if I'm missing the point here but I totally fail to see the point of this app. Uninstalling.