64 ratings (4.922 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.7):
- Fixed auto read blocking indefinitely on lines that don't fit entirely on the screen.
This visual novel engine brings VNDS support to Android. A high-res mode allows for VNDS novels with an image resolution greater than 256x192. When a visual novel is available in multiple image resolutions, pick the one closest to your device's display resolution.
- Store games in the /vnds/novels/ folder of your SD card, or if available, the device's internal memory.
- Longpress the touchscreen to quickly skip through text.
- Hit the back button to view recently displayed text. This textlog mode can also be accessed from the context menu.
- ADPCM sound effects don't work (rarely used these days)
Last comments from Android Market
Melon Bread (*****)
Works great, have yet to find a VN that does not work. If anyone needs help finding VNs e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org (I know it's a pain)
Got all to work but clannad
Needs onscripter support as VNDS is horribly low res
I've heard a lot of talk among the community that VNDS is dead, but I got interested in it because of this port. Thank you for making this app.