20 ratings (4.150 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.7):
- Fixed auto read blocking indefinitely on lines that don't fit entirely on the screen.
This visual novel engine brings VNDS support to Android. A high-res mode allows for VNDS novels with an image resolution greater than 256x192. When a visual novel is available in multiple image resolutions, pick the one closest to your device's display resolution.
- Store games in the /vnds/novels/ folder of your SD card, or if available, the device's internal memory.
- Longpress the touchscreen to quickly skip through text.
- Hit the back button to view recently displayed text. This textlog mode can also be accessed from the context menu.
- No save support (in lite version)
- ADPCM sound effects don't work (rarely used these days)
Last comments from Android Market
Current version works perfectly with most visual novels I've tried. Developer very quick in responding to emails and fixing problems. Samsung Galaxy S
This app is awesome! Fate/stay night on my phone! It just needs sound effect support so that the voice acting will work.
Where can i download the vnds file ?