17 ratings (3.941 average)
What's new in this version (1.14):
- Added support for Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Attendomo offers an easy way for the trainer/coach/instructor/teacher to:
- Register attendance for your team players/students
- See attendance statistics for each one
- Send messages to participants (SMS and e-mail)
It’s perfect for all kinds of team sports where the coach wants to communicate with the athletes and record their attendance.
This is an application in development. If you are missing some functions, please let us know by e-mail.
Limitations on some devices:
- 10 SMS messages at a time
- max 100 SMS's per hour
- LG Optimus 2X may lock up if you send SMS message longer than 160characters.
- Horizontal viewing is added
- Automatic capitalization of the text
- Fixed some more errors with message sending.
- Fixed problem with message sending.
- New function: Give us feedback button.
- New function: It's now possible to add the participant to many teams. And it's possible to clone teams. But this is only possible on web(www.attendomo.com) for now.
Because of this change you must update to v1.09 to be able to update participants.
- Fixed problem with long phone numbers when sending SMS message.
- Added: Edit user information and change password. Press MENU button on main screen to access.
- New permission: READ_PHONE_STATE, used to check whether the device can send SMS.
- Enabled scrolling in message view if long message.
- New function: Invite someone to co-coach your team.
- Navigation have changed. Team selection are included in the forms instead of first selecting team from a list.
- Optional fields are marked.
- Team names have active participants count after team name.
- Statistics now have statistics settings.
- New function: Send SMS/E-mail (NB! SMS is sent directly from your phone at your phone company rates)
- Fewer steps to register new training.
- New function: Statistics implemented
- Change: Use e-mail as username(already registered members must use their old username)
- Fixed: problem with user registration
- New function: Delete training
- Forced number typing on phone numbers
- Highlight training dates instead of training name on training list
Keywords: Attendance record, Record of attendance, Attendance history, Register attendance, Roll call, Call the roll, take attendance, Class roll call, Team roll call