8 ratings (1.250 average)
What's new in this version (8.2):
Font size can be changed to 2X bigger
Android Offline Maps, Android GPS Navigation with Routing offline from point to point.
* Offline map
* Store and load map data from memory card
* Vector Map data from Custom Garmin map and OpenStreetMap (Official Garmin map in NT format is not supported)
* ZoomIn/ZoomOut/Pan, Pinch to zoom
* Search street by name and/or intersection with other streets
* Search point by name,type,distance or type+name, type+distance
* Search GPS location by latitude and longitude in decimal format
* Partial name search
* Can touch any object on map (point, street, building, park, river...) to view its name
* GPS real-time tracking with built-in compass
* Routing point to point
* Rotate map
* Voice guidance
* Supports all android phones and tablets screen sizes and densities. You only need to purchase the application one time, Android Market allows you to install and use this application on all android devices that you have (android phones + 7", 9" or 10" android tablets) without any additional charge.
After purchase the application, you can download offline map data files for following cities:
After download .jar files, put the .jar files in your android memory card and use the application to open the .jar files.
To generate map data for other city/country:
Download VGPSMapGenerator from:
and follow instruction from above website to generate map data for other city/country.
Basic User Guide
Touch and drag to move map, pinch to zooom, tap on + button to zoom in, tap on - button to zoom out, tap on an object (street or point) to view its name, double tap or touch and hold (long press) on an object (street or point) to set that object as start waypoint or target waypoint.
There is an option to load routing nodes into memory. If you select this option, the application will calculate shortest/fastest route from point to point very fast.
How to use turn by turn navigation:
1. Increase your phone sound volume so that you can hear the voice guidance.
2. Define start waypoint and target waypoint then select AutoRouting from main menu to calculate shortest/fastest route. The application will remember your route.
3. Turn on "In Car Navigation When GPS Tracking/Routing" and "Keep On Road When Tracking" options in Setup menu
4. select GPS tracking from main menu.
5. Wait until the application receive the first GPS signal. (It may take a few minutes to get GPS fix depend on your phone GPS receiver).
6. Mount your phone on the phone handle in your car.
7. Drive along the shortest/fastest route highlight on the map, the application will speak to you with voice guidance (turn left or turn right).
8. Follow the turn by turn navigation instructions you will reach the target waypoint.
Steps to generate map data for other country:
Download VGPSMapGenerator from here: