77 ratings (4.078 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.4):
24/Nov/2011 : Ver1.2.4
・Minor amendment of the internal processing.
(Measures against crashing of the figure setting screen.)
19/Nov/2011 : Ver1.2.3
- Drawing speed was improved(maybe only slightly).
- The "Hide all toast" feature was added in settings screen.
- Modified to retain the scroll position of the menu.
- Minor amendment of the internal processing.(memory mana
Aerial paint is a paint app with a transparent canvas.
Most screens will turn into your canvas.
Let's drawing on various screens!
If your android device has the screen capture feature, The following will also be used.
- Highlighting by the arrow and a circle onto the screen to capture.
- Paint out to hide the private part of screen capture.
(Incidentally, this app has not the function of screen capture.)
- 2 types remote control cursors.
- Effect pen (Emboss and Neon, Jagged, Grid).
- Can draw the text and shape.
- Flick icon(have short cut list, movable).
- Simple layer(top layer and bottom layer).
- The max 25 times Undo/Redo.
- The Color history(max 20)
- Undo by twice shaking the device.
- Load the image from SD card.
- Start from the status bar.
The flick icon is a square icon displayed on the screen.
This icon is possible to move by upper and lower or diagonally dragging.
The icon can be used and the short cut be used by doing the flick right and left.
(Please see "Information" screen in detail. )
The image that can be preserved is only a part drawn on this app.
To save the screen of locating under this app is not possible by this app.
If the screen capture feature exists into your Android devices, please take advantage of it.
Last comments from Android Market
Wow! Awesome program! Some very innovative UI ideas. Remote cursor really helps.
Couldn't get it to shut off. Looks like a fun app for kids.
Not so bad