690 ratings (4.528 average)
What's new in this version (1.9.8):
User maps detection problem in "sdcard/Aviation Tools/User" (again !)
Internal database 205
Cache problem with "User" map files
Try to resolve FC after rotation while reading PDF on some devices
Few GUI enhancement
Quick fix : Force old tabs on Android 2.3.x and lower
*** Free Version ***
If you want to make a donation and/or get rid of the ads, search for "Aviation Tools Donate" in the market.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
Last comments from Android Market
I would love this but the search functions don't work. LG Optimus android 2.2
Spelling of Dew point incorrect (Due x). All bearings should be 3 digit numbers e.g. 005, 090, 270 etc.
Works well on desire HD Unable to set my favorites, but otherwise is useful and nice interface
Crap it does nothing HTC desire
Taf not working for fala, metar decoder doesnt work properly, nice start but needs work, mayb add frequencies rwy headings, lenght etc.
Not at all intuitive. Some airports have tafs, others don't. METAR interpreter is eratic. Map provides a 10-9 page, not a wx map.
Works great now. Nice work.
Love it. Love the decoding of Metar. Works smooth on droid
Very good,however metar decode is unnecessary and takes up a lot of screen space.