18 ratings (2.611 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
Implemented some of the features as mentioned by John in the comments.
1) No more extra forward taps.
2) Feedback is better, but not the best... I have to use a rigged version of JDBC to even get this to work out well in the first place. My time is a bit limited in fixing some things... :(
3) Added in that pesky bottom-line!
A MySQL Client for Android, created by a developer, for developers.
I'm not sure about you, but when I'm developing I would sometimes like the ability to have a quick, simple way to access and poll my MySQL database. (Especially when testing!)
Naturally, as a developer, I decided to write a small android application to do just that! And here it is! MySQL NOW! For when you would like to access your MySQL database NOW.
* NOTES *
- Before even attempting to login, make sure you are on a safe and secure connection, and also that you have allowed remote access to your database.
- An example login: 192.168.1.100:3306
- This application does NOT baby you into learning and using MySQL. It is assumed the user is COMPETENT. (I am not liable for your query mistakes!) Error messages from MySQL are displayed immediately back to you. If you experience and EoF exception, your connection has most likely timed out. This is a security feature!
- You may disconnect / connect to another database / send a history of your queries and current output via the menu button.