0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.11):
Quick selection of multiple sync hosts
This calendar knows *where* you are can react on the current location or location changes.
It can, e.g.
* show important calendar entries for the current location (e.g. when at work) in bold whereas unimportant entries are hidden or transparent;
* switch between color schemes for different locations, e.g. one for home, one for work;
* create a reminder alert when you enter a certain location, e.g. to buy something when you enter the shopping mall;
* suppress sound alarm at locations you do not want to be disturbed and remind you later.
To get the calendar location-aware you additionally have to install the Zonezz app (free) – otherwise it works as a calendar, but cannot react on current location.
Besides the location-awareness, DateStoneZZ is a calendar app for Android that supports a huge variety of calendar entries:
* dates with a certain time,
* day tasks without time,
* events over multiple days such as holidays,
* recurring events such as birthdays, weekly dates, events on the first day of each month, every second Wednesday in a month etc.
Features of DateStoneZZ:
* months and day view provide overview over your dates;
* fast navigation to days or months, search in your date entries;
* many options to formulate recurring events, e.g., every week at the same weekday, every last day of a month, every second Tuesday of a month, every year at the same date;
* reminders that produce a sound at a certain time before a date occurs; if desired, the reminder can be read aloud using Android's text-to-speech synthesis service;
* different color styles;
* synchronization with a PC version of DateStoneZZ via WLAN; with this, dates can also conveniently administrated by a PC.
What DateStoneZZ is NOT able to do:
In order to guard against misunderstandings: DateStoneZZ cannot do everything:
* DateStoneZZ does not support access to the google calendar.
* DateStoneZZ does not support synchronization with other calendars via SyncML.
For an overview over all functions and a manual please visit the web site